Monday, November 29, 2010

My Last Epic Training

My last training was 4 hours long not including a 30 minute fitness training.
fitness is very important for stars like top players or beginners. So I always warm up before matches and remember always do stretches after your tennis training!!!!! stretches are important to have a good recovery. One example of a fit player is obviously Rafael Nadal he is always moving, in fact his tennis shoes are 2 sizes to small, that will hurt his feet and temp him to move them.Now to tennis, I will give you my top 5 winning tips for my tennis success.



#1 MOVE YOUR FEET FOR GOOD FOOTWORK
#2 Think positive if your losing in a match
#3 Be determined never give up
#4 Get good sleep before tennis 10 hours minimum
#5 Eat pasta 3 times a week it gives you energy


David Argasinski






No comments:

Post a Comment